Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 2, 2016

Affordable

FANCY BUT AFFORDABLE WEBSITE BUILDING

A cheap website maker does not have to be limited to offering you just a few cookie cutter templates or editors which fail to give your site a distinctive quality. Doodlekit gives you a website template wizard without the catch that you have to pay an arm and a leg to be able to custom select the exact colors and design you want. Our website building and hosting platform has been in a state of constant improvement for many years. Our skilled use of technology allows us to offer you inexpensive access to a web building portal that lets you do everything by yourself, from designing your own header image, to placement of your logos, to constructing the look and feel of your website without any prior computer programming experience.

WHAT IS AFFORDABLE WEB DESIGN?

The term “affordable” so subject, but you’ve probably had the experience of calling around for web design quotes and received quotes in the $2,000, $3,000, even $5,000 dollar price range!. The truth of the matter is that it does not have to cost you an arm and a leg to have a quality website built. How does $599 sound? To good to be true?
In a lot of cases – $599 does sound like way to good of a deal for a quality site. The irony is that I advise most people to run from any cheap-o web company who’s prices are too good to be true. I do this because in most cases they are cutting so many corners that the end result is a good looking website, but one that is not optimized even a little bit. Even the basic SEO (onsite SEO) hasn’t been done properly.

HOW DO I MAKE MONEY CHARGING SO LITTLE FOR WEB DESIGN?

Because I also charge $50 per month for Hosting / Maintenance. Please note: (you do NOT have to host your website with me – but teh $50 per month maintenance fee still applies). Before you think that’s crazy – you should see all the perks I throw in for only $50 per month:
Website Hosting (if needed)
Emails (if needed)
Minor Changes to the website (text and image changes @ no charge)
MONTHLY REPORTS on your websites performance
Blog setup (if needed – even if you decide no up front, then want to start blogging later)
After paying taxes, fees for my reporting software, deducting time spent making changes, and paying my overhead, I think I proift about a nickel per client per month! You get a heck of a deal, a really good website, and you don’t have to spend a fortune for it.

AFFORDABLE WEBSITES FOR SMALL BUSINESS

THE RIGHT SIZE WEBSITE FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS

Would you like a website for your business but don’t know where to start? You have come to the right place. I can design your website and put it on the Web for you. Then I can manage your website and make updates for you. If you want a huge site with lots of fancy flash, I am not the designer you want. But if you are looking for an effective, professional, and affordable website, please contact me to discuss your project.
I can keep my website designing rates low because I deal exclusively with the small business market. I am a small business myself. I limit the number of clients I work with so I can give each one the time and attention they deserve. I understand the small business owner and want to help them promote their business on the Internet.
Small businesses benefit from having a website, whether they use it to sell products or simply advertise their business. Your website may be as simple as 5 pages-
Home- This is the page that pops up when your site opens. It says who you are and what you do.
Services
Store (up to 24 products, $10 per product)
About Us
Contact- This page has your phone number, fax, email address, map and a contact form.
When you contact me, I will be happy to talk to you about the different websites and which one will suit your needs. I can tailor a website to meet your needs and budget. You are in the driver’s seat. I won’t sell you anything you don’t need. You can decide later to add more pages to your site as your business grows.

AFFORDABLE SEO COMPANY

With our Affordable SEO Services, we custom tailor to your business needs. The goal of our Affordable SEO Company is to help get your website listing seen in organic search results and become successful online. Another SEO Company might charge more for less work when promoting your website listing, contact us today!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét